The Schenectady County Recreational Facility ("SCRF") - 5 Tower Road, Glenville NY, and UNION College Messa Rink, 1261 Lenox Road, Schenectady, NY
Here is some basic information regarding our upcoming entry level programs:
As of 5/11/16 - both the Mini-mite and Mite divisions of Summer 3v3 are full. Limited openings remain for the Squirt and PeeWee divisions.
Dear Prospective Coaches,
SYHA is accepting coaching applications for the 2015-2016 season. The application process is a "rolling process" - meaning we will evaluate applicants as we receive their applications and assign coaches accordingly.
SYHA is committed to the ADM and values and principles of USA Hockey. In addition to the prerequisite training (appropriate coaching level, online modules, registered with USA Hockey) we expect our coaches to demonstrate behaviors and values consistent with those of SYHA and USA Hockey.
If you are interested in coaching at SYHA for the 2015-2016 season please send a letter of interest (via e-mail) to Wally Bzdell. Within that letter please share:
• Current USA Hockey Coaching level (if expired please explain)
• Online USA Hockey modules completed
• Current USA Hockey registration number (if expired please explain)
• History of coaching, including most recent coaching experiences (all sports)
• What level you are interested in coaching at SYHA
• If you want to be a head coach or assistant coach
• If you are willing to coach at levels/divisions other than those you listed as your preference
• E-mail address and phone number to contact you
Please make sure to forward this to any other coaches within or outside of SYHA who might want to join us for 2015-2016. We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Hockey,
Wally Bzdell (on behalf of the SYHA Board)
Online registration is not supported from a cellphone or a tablet. Please use a PC or a MAC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are having trouble registering from a PC or MAC, please go into your browser history and clear your cache and cookies. If you are still having troubles, please send an email to email@example.com explaing 1) what exact link you clicked on and 2) what error message you received.
Thanks for registering; we appreciate your patience with technology!
Cross Ice Mites posing for a picture after an ADM practice